Long time coming

You would think that it wouldn't take me over a month and a half to put together a post using pictures that I didn't even have to take (or process for that matter since they came to me beautiful already by way of the adorable Suze of Miss Vinyl Ahoy.  Unfortunately, if you thought that, you'd be wrong.  I still have vague good intentions of finishing up the wrap-up post on TxSCC, but in the meantime, I couldn't wait any longer to put up the best pictures ever seen on this blog (and number 23 on the list of why I want to get a DSLR).  I struggle with other people taking my picture (and not spending the entire time making ridiculous faces), but it was pretty spectacular having someone who knew what they were doing taking outfit pictures.  I didn't get a huge number of pictures with the other attendees, but I'm so glad that I got one with Suze.








Outfit: Dress: Vintage via Etsy-Finders Keepers, Cardigan, Bag: Anthropologie, Necklace, belt, ring: Ruche, Shoes: Target

I can't remember if I've said this before, but it bears repeating. Meeting people at TxSCC was the best part of it all- I was worried about being the awkward shy kid in the corner, but after sending a tweet Suze's way she looked all over for me and even enlisted the help of Amy of Stylish Year (who just finished her first year- go check it out). She then endeared herself further to me when she offered to take outfit pictures the next day of one my favorite outfits that I've ever worn.

No comments:

Post a Comment