MOAR arches!


Outfit: Shirt: Urban Outfitters, Skirt:Vintage via TwitchVintage, Shoes: Lulu's, Necklace: Modcloth, Bracelet: Etsy via Friendly Gesture, Belt: Ancient BR
 





This is my serious face. Also the face that I make after I think I might have terrified a college student.  Unlike yesterday, this time when someone walked past me they walked very quickly with a look of terror, and then it looked like he had pressed his face up against the glass of the door he just entered (probably thinking wtf).  I was really tempted to throw the door open and say "haven't you ever seen someone taking pictures of themselves in their awesome new skirt before?" But then I realized that I would never be able to get it all out from laughing too hard, and the poor kid had probably been through enough already.

P.S. I just got this skirt in the mail from TwitchVintage's ebay store (she sells vintage and is totally adorable) and basically couldn't resist wearing the skirt as soon as I had opened the package. Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment