Home






Outfit: Skirt: Ruche, Shirt, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: Clyde's Rebirth, Bracelet: Hawaii Airport

I hadn't planned on there being so much time between this and the last posts, but we wound up with a slightly longer vacation in Mexico than had been planned.  Spent mostly in the Cancun airport.  After having a hard time getting out of the country (we missed getting up to the check-in counter by a couple minutes and had to be on stand-by all day to get out to Cancun) I was less than delighted to have to do the same thing heading home (this time it wasn't our fault- the flight got canceled and they didn't schedule us to go out until two days after our original flight).  Needless to say, I'm delighted to be back home and getting back into the normal routine, or I will be just as soon as I recover from my vacation :)  Mexico itself was pretty awesome, and my brother's wedding was amazing, I just wish I had spent more time on beaches and less in the airport!

No comments:

Post a Comment