Sassy skirt


Outfit: Dress: Modcloth, Skirt: Target, Shoes: Chelsea Crew via Lulu's, Bracelet, gift from mom, Necklace: Express, Clutch: Mommed

As you can see, I got a little crazy with the pattern mixing by throwing a skirt underneath this dress.  I know that these aren't the most summery or springy of colors, but I ended up really like the cobination together, and fell totally in love with having the little ruffle sticking out from underneath my dress.  Made it more lab appropriate, plus I felt totally sassy all day.  Although not so sassy that I'm not trying to figure out ways to camouflage my (still...augh!) healing knee.  Fortunately, this clutch is awesome (see below).  At first I wasn't totally sure how I felt about using the things of my mom's that I saved, but now wearing something of hers or something that she gave me feels like just another way to carry her in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment