I've worn heels three days in a row, I think I might be turning an adult over here

Sarah- This photo is for you. I finally wore this dress with nothing over or under it and took a photo. These photos may have been awkwardly taken outside my apt building while waiting for a ride to a going- away dinner, since I've been missing my daily outfit posts, but have just been swamped this week.  Grad students know what I'm going through if I mention that next Monday is my committee meeting (amiright?) and since my last one didn't go as well as I would have liked, I've been trying to get as much done as possible before this one (and naturally it feels like I've been spending all my time on the absolute wrong thing).


Outfit: Dress: Modcloth, Cardigan: Anthropologie, Shoes: Lulu's, Necklace: Jess LC, Bracelet: Hawaii Airport, Clutch: Mommed




Since my brain is short on insight, I'll leave you these thoughts:
1. I love this cardigan and have wanted to wear it pretty much every day this week (although I have refrained from it cuz it's dry clean only).

2. Ditto with the necklace, except it's jewelry so I Can wear it everyday (yesss).

3. I miss the internet

4. And sleep

5. And the bf a little bit (I'm sorry I haven't been around this week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment