An ill wind

First- I wanted to say that I am in awe of your response to my EBEW post- from both regular readers and those of you who clicked over.  I'm pretty sure I have the best readers in the world, and I love that so many of you took the time to comment (and I know that I am not the best at responding to them quickly), since every comment I read is like a wonderful validation that what I'm posting here is being read, enjoyed, thought about, and so on.  I'm honestly still a little shocked that people read this (other than Vicki and Sarah and you guys know I love you lots) and so very grateful that you do.  I wanted to take the time to make that clear as a blanket statement how touched I am that you come here (unless you found me via the search "barney stinson penguins," in which case, I totally apologize- I love both of those things but don't really relate to them on a daily basis) and I hope to get better at making that known on an individual basis.

And now for an outfit with absolutely no bedsheets!  I'm pretty sure that Kendi has pointed this out before, but inevitably with a good hair day (or in my case, I've actually put a moderate amount of effort into my hair- okay, any effort) comes the wind.  I really loved the dress with the jacket (but it felt scandalously short without tights, and I liked the dress with the slip, but I'm not sure all three work together.


Outfit: Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Dress: Target, Slip: Anthropologie, Shoes: Liz Claibourne, Necklace: Jess LC, Bracelet: Hawaii Airport




In my head, this is what my hair was going to look like all day:


But then this kept happening:

No comments:

Post a Comment