Sonny feeling

I love, love the leaf print and fun ruffles on this shirt (even though I don't look totally thrilled about it in the picture below- gotta work on my facial expressions guys).  This outfit actually made me super happy, since I got to throw on my new favorite necklace and mix prints and textures (plus I finally got to wear this dress without a slip underneath (unfortunately the attached slip stops a couple inches before the hem).  And it didn't hurt that the weather was gorgeous.


Outfit: Shirt, Cardigan: Anthropologie, Dress as Skirt: Ruche, Flats: Gap, Necklace: Urban Outfitters






This dress has swiftly become one of my favorites, and I'm jazzed to up it's usability even more by wearing it as a skirt in addition to as a dress.  Do ya'll have any surprise versatile items in your closet?

No comments:

Post a Comment