I'd like to refer to a Leprachaun movie here...

...but I've never watched them, so I'm not really properly educated to make a joke about it.  This may not have been the most ideal outfit shot, but I wanted to put up the shot of my obnoxiously bright green tights (that I loooove) in celebration of St. Patrick's day.  I was initially going to go for the black tights (guess that's the safe option), but then realized that if I was going out for breakfast on St. Patrick's day (at a bar! so much fun!) I should probably have some green on men (or risk getting pinched).


Outfit: Dress: Modcloth, Cardigan: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Gap, Tights: We Love Colors

Unexpected benefit?  30 for 30 compliant and perfect for working part of the day and then spending way too much time on an airplane, but I'm finally home and excited for a family and friend-filled weekend.  It's hard to be away two weekends in a row, but hopefully I'll manage to fit in some work-related literature research to catch up while I'm away.  What are you looking forward to this weekend?  (sorry, neither my dad or I are going in to work tomorrow, so it feels like the start of a weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment