Errand girl

I wound up running errands over the weekend and thought I'd use it as an excuse to dress in 30x30 items to get this baby done (I've also got something up my sleeve for posting outfits without throwing the clothes back on and taking lots of pictures in my dining room, but more on that later).  The combination of being nice out, but with a little more chill in the air than there has been meant that I took it as an opportunity to bare-leg it and fit in another wear of my favorite boots.


Outfit: Shirt: Express, Skirt: Gap, Boots: Steve Madden Intyce, Socks: Target, Scarf: I made it!


I loved having some bare legs, but unfortunately, I almost put on an a show for my fellow gas-getters at the Kroger.  I might have to invest in some bike shorts so I can keep wearing lightweight full skirts...any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment