Down by the bay(ou)

I was inspired by Monk to find a bridge of my own (okay, it's actually on my bike route and has been on my mental list for awhile).


Outfit: Dress: Ruche, Shirt: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Gap, Leggings: Target, Necklace: Gift, Scarf: Modcloth




Unfortunately, mine would not be good for a nap, it's mostly best for getting from one place to another across the bayou.  And for being excited about wearing a belted scarf.  I was going to take a close-up of it, cuz I think it's preeetty, but then I got scared into packing up by hearing someone coming along the path singing (he was on a bike going places, I'm not going to lie, there have been times when I have considered singing while on my bike, but the memory just isn't that good).  And now it might be time for a lazy Sunday catnap (Happy weekend all).

No comments:

Post a Comment