Triumphant return

Happy President's Day- hopefully you're lucky enough to have the day off, or at least surrounded by good people to work with (after being shut in for a week, I'm a little excited to be back).  I really appreciated your good wishes and comments while I was busy being sick!  Yowza, it's been a while since I've posted, but I'm excited to get back to reading blogs and taking photos again (and actually showing my face at work instead of being at my desk at home- yes, I was asked to leave when I came in on Friday, since my coughs were still frightening sounding (and I may have still looked pretty awful, considering people have told me I look much better today, and I don't look that awesome)).  Fortunately, I don't have to wait until after school to post, since I managed to snap a few shots right before the week that is now missing out of my life (too bad I didn't include leggings and pj tops in my 30, because I was totally rocking those all last week). 


Outfit: Dress: Ruche; Skirt under: Loft; Jacket: Banana Republic; Tights: We Love Colors; Boots: Steve Madden Intyce



Unfortunately, while I love all the stairs and the near location of this area, it may not be the best place in the world for outfit photos, since I was approached by someone who gave off a sketchy vibe.  I am admittedly not the best at people, but even so, I don't want you talking to me about posing (and especially not referencing emphasizing a little cleav).  How about ya'll- is one totally awkward experience enough to turn you off of a place, or are you willing to give it a second chance?  (And how do you handle people talking to you?  I can deal with staring, double takes, and awkwardly smiling at people, but not someone who wants to talk to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment