The Least Romantic Valentine's Day Gift Ever

This year for Valentine's Day I gave bf the flu.  Okay, maybe he gave it to me- either way we've both been knocked down pretty hard this weekend.  Fortunately, there's no one that I'd rather be sick with.  I'm hoping to be back on track with outfit photos and continuing the 30 for 30 by the end of the week, but for now I need a short hiatus to get back on track healthwise. 

The highlights of my weekend have been eating tasty semi-homemade matzo ball soup and this pretty surprise:

Normally the bf likes to sneak flowers into my lab before I get there, but since I ruined that idea by getting sick he surprised me with these, picked up during a Gatorade run.  Hope you are all having a fantastic Valentine's Day (I know, it's a total Hallmark holiday, but it's also a good excuse for eating candy and showing loved ones you like em-which you should totally do year round).

No comments:

Post a Comment