I think that last post should have been triumphant-ish

Not that I'm not still improving everyday, I've just been struggling to fit in outfit photos.  Turns out, that a week without picture taking was enough of a break to make it difficult for me to get back in the habit of leaving work before dark (really need to work on that waking up early and doing this in the morning thing).  Which is why I snuck off to the parking garage for a couple minutes this evening in between things that needed to be done.  Turns out, once again, having the tripod makes my life easier- much less running between point that could be focused on and the camera was required.  Which is good because these shoes weren't quite the haven of comfort that I remembered from last fall (I think that's more the fault of my feet being spoiled by tights/socks/boots).  Still, it felt good to have some skin exposed as a concession to the changing weather (since I still get cold enough at work to make bare legs solely non-work occasions).


Outfit: Shirt: Express; Button-down: Urban Outfitters; Skirt: Anthropologie; Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell via Gilt; Necklace, Bracelet: Gifts




And this is me trying to use a wall as an accessory (Sartoriagraphy-style) and just ending up with some goofy shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment