Leopard and lace

It was pretty gloomy when I woke up yesterday (and is today as well), so I decided to match the weather.  Damp cloudy fall days aren't my favorite, but the upside is getting to pull out the tights box.  During non-tights weather, I picked up a pair of leopard printed tights on sale from Target, so I decided to tap my inner kitten instead of my inner cupcake for a change.
I also took this as an opportunity to pull out a couple items that hadn't seen a lot of wear lately in anticipation of participating in Kendi Everyday's upcoming 30 for 30 challenge.  I think timing-wise it'll be useful, since I'm moving in about a month, so if I'm limiting myself to 30 options, I should be able to pack everything else up.  I'm not totally sure how successfully I'll be able to plan for these upcoming days, since they include a trip to the more frozen North over Thanksgiving, but realistically I tend to wear the same clothes regardless of the outside temperature, I may just end up doubling up on the tights.
Truth time!  I am not taking up being a cat girl in real life, I just grabbed them on the way to my balcony, leftover from performing this past weekend and thought I'd match my tights.
And then proceeded to try to take awkward photos clawing at my camera.
I like to have fun with what life throws at you sometimes.
Outfit: Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Tank: Banana Republic, Skirt: Modcloth, Tights, Boots: Target, Necklace: Express

No comments:

Post a Comment