Can't hold me back





Details: Dress: Target reconstructed by me
Shirt: Bitten
Shoes: Chelsea Crew via Urban Outfitters
Bracelet: Self-made

If there's anything that's going to get me off my seat and out on the roof for pictures, it's an Everybody, Everywear day.  Especially one that involves patterns (although the striped shirt is a little on the subtle side).  Even though I'm now realizing that the last time I posted was for EBEW, aaand it may have included this dress.  But the truth is that this reflects what I've been wearing for the past week pretty accurately- it's been a lot of lightweight pretty dresses, often with sandals and something thrown on top once I get inside my lab- and plenty of times it has been this dress.  As in, I now realize that this dress is the one that I never knew I always wanted (even the bf has noticed and commented on my frequent wearing of it), and I'm probably not going to be able to stop myself from wearing it multiple times a week for a couple weeks.  Good thing I'm in love with remixing!

For more examples of pattern mixing, check out the latest EBEW:

Pattern Mixing | Everybody, Everywear

No comments:

Post a Comment