Such great heights






Outfit: Skirt: Self-made, Shirt: Delias, Cardigan, belt: Target, Shoes: Modcloth, Necklace: Jess LC

Second on my list of things to celebrate about my body is on the opposite side of the scale from my first- rather than a small detail it's more of a whole body approach, and instead of being something I've always loved, it's something that I needed time to embrace.  I haven't always felt comfortable being among the tallest of my peers (kinda hated it growing up, especially being around all the little bits in dance and ice skating), but I've gradually learned to love my height.  Without you I wouldn't be able to reach those tall shelves, get places with my long stride, be able to see/ breathe in concerts, or have been the tallest person in my lab for a couple years (although I no longer hold this honor).  So let's celebrate with our tallest heels and a skirt that I know for sure isn't too short (because making things yourself means you get control over the length).  Those hearts? They're for you height- you're pretty awesome and we are totally besties.  Full disclosure- I did not wear these heels to school- my limit is around 3 1/2 inch heels for a school day.

No comments:

Post a Comment