Trendy




Outfit: Shirt: Urban Outfitters, Skirt: Loft, Shoes: Chelsea Crew via Lulu's, Necklace: Ruche, Bracelet: Self Made, Clutch: No idea, so there's a 90% chance it's from Target

I quite enjoyed wearing this shirt, even though the boxy cropped cut is way trendier, and less my typical silhouette (seems like I keep doing that), and I actually felt kinda cool (maybe its the whole mostly neutrals thing Sal over at Already Pretty was talking about the other day-I'd link up, but I'm actually doing this from my phone stuck in purgatory aka the airport).

Unfortunately, it makes the boy uncomfortable (reminds him of Beetlejuice), so I refrained from packing it for our trip to Cancun. Y'all, my brother is getting married this weekend, and I couldn't be prouder or more excited about it (except if we had been able to get on our original flight, and we were already on the beach with some snazzy umbrella drinks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment