meep!

Again, I have nothing to show for myself on this here blog. I now know, that when going out of town to somewhere that is someone else's home, it would be best to A) not move right beforehand and B) to stock up on scheduled posts, so that when the bf says, no I'd like to bring my computer, I won't need lots o time on it and still be able to do the thing that should be priorities, like spending time with people and knitting last minute Christmas gifts. Even so, outfit pictures have been taken, they just need to be uploaded and posted! I have not abandoned the blogging world for all time, just briefly for the holidays (and moving). I even got some pictures outside in the blizzard that's hitting New England right now, and risked the bf thinking I'm crazy (its cool, he already knows I'm crazy).

With that said, I'd like to wish yall a Merry Christmas, those of you who celebrate it, a happy new year, and a wonderful holiday. Eat and drink well and spend time with the people who are important in your life, both family and friends (the family you pick for yourself). Or if you're like me, meeting the family!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a busy time of year. Just enjoy your time with friends and family. Posts can be done later!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Pre-posts are always the way to go. What I like to do is have one or two that are just sitting at ready for me to pop in when I am in a tight space and don't have time to post. But no worries, this time of the year so many people are slowing their blogging. Enjoy the break - Katy

    ReplyDelete