I realize I'm overdoing it today, but...

...I'm avoiding studying. It's theriogenology, can you blame me? Anyway, it's partly Sarah's fault because she inspired me not to give up on the boots/skinny jeans/leggings/skirts/dresses style, so of course I had to go looking for the first element of that style (the boots) to see if there are any out there that might actually fit me. These so far are the post promising. Shopruche has a couple that I like that I think would fit me, but they're sold out! Sadness! I'm taking part in the whole "email me if these randomly come back in stock please please PLEASE" thing, so that might work out. Anyway, let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh. Those look pretty fierce- and the elastic panel will be genius for getting a good fit. As far as finding boots that fit you, I recommend finding some that are made with stretchy fabric in there somewhere, or be willing to wear boots in a slouchy style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the slouchy thing feels a little bit weird, but I'd be willing to try it if I could find a good pair. I'm trying really hard to find a couple good pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear a few of my pairs slouchy and, depending on the outfit, sometimes it looks better - with dresses, my legs look longer when slouchy. Heather's right about elastic/stretch, though. And I said it last night but Naturalizer is a really high quality, notoriously comfortable brand. I think these would be a great staple for your wardrobe (when are black riding boots going to go out of style?) and a great investment, if they fit correctly.

    ReplyDelete