Day 29 of 30, gratuitous cat photobombing

I'm continuing this series of awkward ill-lit photos in an effort to finish things up, but today it comes with a very cute distraction.  When I moved in with the bf, I actually got two additional roommates- his cats.  This was the first time that I've tried to take indoor photos in our new place, so naturally the cats decided to wander over and check out what was up (and occasionally stare directly at the camera).  So instead of focusing on the wrinkles in my dress like the camera decided to, you can look at kitties instead!


Outfit: Dress, Cardigan: Anthropologie, Boots: Steve Madden Intyce, Leggings: Target, Necklace: Modcloth



This cardigan is probably one of my favorite and most used purchases from Anthropologie.  Even better, it went on sale right after I fell in love became obsessed with the store, so I didn't have to play the nail-biting waiting game for something to go on sale enough for me to purchase it and still be in stock.  This cardigan (and one of my favorite 30x30 outfits) is also part of Suze's recent post on pattern-mixing how-to.  She collected some runway looks and asked bloggers for photos to illustrate some basic ideas for pattern mixing that works  (although really, if something works for you personally, you shouldn't let anyone's rules guide you otherwise- not even the blogging world).  This outfit was actually one of the few that I went into this knowing I wanted to wear, and it didn't happen for this long!  But really, navy and yellow seem made for each other in my mind- especially if they are combined with as many neutrals as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment